Entries tagged with: Social Media
By: Sandy Weyeneth
Writing Exceptional Missionary Newsletters shows anyone who writes personal ministry newsletters how to captivate readers. This revised edition offers more ideas for better online communication like e-mail and Facebook. It shows how to increase your letter’s impact and provides tips for how often to send your newsletters, e-newsletters, and posts. It is for seasoned and new missionaries, church leaders, mission organizations, mission boards, and any person encouraging missionaries to communicate well.
• The key secret to an exceptional newsletter
• What not to do with a photo
• Fresh topic ideas for newsletters
• Tips for effective online communication—e-mail, Facebook, websites and more
• What most missionaries miss in their newsletters and communication
• Simple ways to dramatically take your writing to the next level
• Tips for sending newsletters from overseas
By: Gilles Gravelle
The dynamics of globalization and the speed of change have created greater complexity for Western missions. The Age of Global Giving provides accelerated learning for donors, church leaders, agency leaders, and mission workers. As a result, donors can achieve greater outcomes with deeper satisfaction in their giving and their voluntary work. Ministry workers can develop improved vision, values, and strategies that go further in creating sustainable impact and align with the donor values of today. It’s a new day in the relationship between donor and recipient, and it’s just in time because global mission is in dire need of this kind of cooperation.