What is your return policy?
- Product must be in salable condition.
- Product must be currently for sale by WCL.
- For returns from stores, all items must be free of stickers, or there will be a 10% restocking fee. Please be sure that all sticker residues are cleaned from the product.
- Product must have been purchased from WCL within the last year. (seasonal items must be returned 90 days from the holiday)
- Return shipments exceeding $1000.00 at retail value must be accompanied by an STL Return Authorization. Include ISBN, TITLE, and QTY on Return Authorization. Submit requests via website, FAX (800) 759-2779 or by email to [email protected].
- Shipments requiring a WCL Return Authorization must have the RA number clearly shown on the outside of every carton.
- Multiple cartons in a return shipment must be labeled: #1 of ___, #2 of___, etc.
- No return shipment carton may exceed 50 pounds in weight.
All return shipments must be addressed to:
STL Distribution- WCL stock
100 Biblica Way
Elizabethton, TN 37643
- Any shipment not meeting all of the above requirements becomes the property of WCL, and may be disposed of or returned to the shipper freight collect, without credit being issued.
- For stores, WCL will only issue credits to your account for all returns to be used towards balances on past and future purchases. No checks will be cut for returns.
Order Returns by Post Office:
WCL will be implementing a $6.00 fee for any RETURNED packages due to incorrect address, addressee moving, or packages that are undeliverable. This fee will offset penalties the US Postal service is charging us on returned packages. The charge will go directly to the account of the customer who placed the order.