A major church shift is happening all around the world. God is once again bringing back the power and simplicity of New Testament style Christianity. The Lord is raising up the global house church movement. Do you want to reach your friends and your nation with an approach to church life and church planting that is biblical and effective? If so, read this book.
- ISBN: 9780878083428
- Pages: 164
- Binding: Paperback
- Published: 2004
- Publisher: William Carey Library
This is an excellent, scholarly and pastoral introduction into the fascinating phenomenon of the house church movement.
Foreword by James H. Rutz
- 1. The Vision- The Once and Future Church
- 2. Personal Experiences- My Journey along the Road less Traveled
- 3. Biblical Foundations- Church, First-Century Style
- 4. Historical Perspectives- House Church Movements, Then and Now
- 5. Radical Principals- 10 Declarations of the Radical Church
- 6. Practical Considerations- Getting House Churches Going and Growing
- 7. Strategic Directions- Launching House Church Movements
- 8. Conclusions-What Now?
Appendix 1. Comparison Chart of Church Models
Appendix 2. The Early Church as an Organized Movement
Appendix 3. Top 10 reasons to Start House Churches
Appendix 4. Frequently Asked Questions
About the Author