This greatly expanded edition of Kraft’s book Communicating the Gospel God’s Way guides us in our attempt to understand how God seeks to communicate the gospel to unbelievers. Kraft shows that God desires His people to deliver His message through human life not merely formulaic explanations or printed words.
- ISBN: 9780878087730
- Pages: 137
- Binding: Paperback
- Published: 2000
- Publisher: William Carey Library
- 1. Intimacy with God the Father
- 2. Jesus’ Demonstration of God at the Human End of the Bridge
- 3. Following Jesus’ Example
- 4. What Is the Receptor Up To?
- 5. How Does Meaning Open?
- 6. Ten Myths Concerning Communication
- 7. The Power of Life Involvement